Next October 22-24 (2019) the International Coference on Quantum Science and Technology, will be hold at the premises of INL, Braga, Portugal. The event will be supported by the Nanogateway Interreg project, within the series of Mission 10000 conferences.
The International Conference of Quantum Science and Technology conference will bring together experts from all over the world to present their latest results in the 4 following areas:
- Applied Quantum Computing & Quantum Simulation
(Quantum Computing in Noisy Intermediate Scale Quantum Computers)
- Quantum Sensing and Imaging
(NV centers, quantum imaging, etc)
- Quantum Materials for quantum technologies
Topological materials, Single photon emitters, Quantum plasmonics, 2D Materials for QT, etc.
- Quantum Software engineering
The scientific program of the conference will have will have 4 types of presentations: Keynote Speakers talks, Invited Talks, Contributed Talks, Posters.
In addition, the conference will have a parallel session 1 day workshop on scientific Communications communication and a hands-on training session on quantum computing (3 hours).
How can you participate?
Participation is free of cost, but it is mandatory to register (instructions will be provided soon)
1. You can submit an abstract to present a contributed talk or a poster. If accepted, you can be eligible for a limited amount of travel support & accommodation support.
2. You can register to attend the conference,
May 20: Call for abstracts opens
July 1st: Deadline for abstracts submission
July 15: Acceptance decisions are communicated.
July 15-September 15 : Registration period
October 22-24: the Mission 10.000 Conference on Quantum Science and Technology is hold at INL, Braga, Portugal
Confirmed Invited and Keynote Speakers (TBA):
- Luis Soares Barbosa (U. Minho )
- J. Fernández-Rossier (INL)
- Ernesto Galvao (Universidad Federal Fluminense & INL)
- Jana Nieder (INL)
- Nuno Peres (U. Minho & INL)