QuantaLab workshop 2017
QuantaLab workshop 2017, will take place next September 12 &13 at INL (Braga, Portugal). The workshop is open for participation of QuantaLab members as well as a limited amount of external participants.
The workshop will cover several topics within the broad interests of QuantaLab (quantum technologies and quantum materials), with emphasis in 2D materials ( electronically ordered phases, synthesis, optical properties, and their potential application in quantum technologies).
Confirmed Invited Speakers:
- Pablo Alonso (U. Oviedo, Spain)
- Andrés Castellanos-Gómez (ICMM-CSIC, Spain)
- Marcos Curty ( U. Vigo, Spain)
- Eunézio Antônio de Souza (MackGraphene Research Centre, Brazil)
- Andrés Gómez (CESGA, Spain)
- Dmitri Efetov (ICFO, Spain)
- Antía Lamas Linares (TACC, UT Austin, USA)
- Miguel Moreno Ugeda (CIC Nanogune, Spain)
- Thomas Pedersen (Aalborg University, DK)
- Francisco Rivadulla (U. Santiago, Spain)
- Joaquín Fernández Rossier (INL)
- Nuno M. R. Peres (UM)
Registration in the workshop, filling the form below, is required.
Registration Deadline: August 15st